Position: System Engineer (PLC Experience)
[JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES]
• PLC programming
• Adjusting, trouble shooting, modifying of “Device Net” , “CC-Link”, “Ethernet” etc.
• Attending and Communicating with other our Engineers (in English) and resolve the issues.
• Attending and Communicating with clients for specifications, requirements and others and resolves the issues.
• Managing and supporting small to large desktop workstation environments
• Site commissioning and installation
• Support software developers in their testing capabilities: Run unit tests and maintain/modify to establis
Experience with PLC programming (Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, RSLogix 5000, Mitsubishi , Omron)
Knowledge of “Device Net” , “CC-Link”, “Ethernet” etc.
PLC troubleshooting and debugging experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Design, Automation, Industrial Engineering or college equivalent
Working on Saturday, Sunday and other Holiday, if necessary.
Knowledge of Manufacturing engineering for automotive industries.
Knowledge of Factory Automation Systems for automotive industries.
Ability to complete all security clearance requirements that may be required for the performance of the work
Commitment to travel to our head office in Japan
Understanding of automated build processes/practices and code management techniques, such as NEC and UL
Knowledge of Industrial 4.0 and IOT if any.
You must be able to work independently as the representative for our client’s on thier customer’s site.